Elder Bean's Mission Scripture

Elder Bean's Mission Scripture:

Alma 26: 35

35 Now have we not reason to rejoice? Yea, I say unto you, there never were men that had so great reason to rejoice as we, since the world began; yea, and my joy is carried away, even unto boasting in my God; for he has all power, all wisdom, and all understanding; he comprehendeth all things, and he is a merciful Being, even unto salvation, to those who will repent and believe on his name.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Recent photos

Note from Elder Bean's mom:  well, once again, I'm playing catch up with David's blogs!  Some were late arriving, and some got put on the back burner while we got his twin Emily ready for her mission to Puerto Rico!  Elder David has sent some great pictures recently, and I thought it would be fun to post them. 
P.S. Hey, Bandies and other friends who are leaving for missions around the world:  I know you won't have access to Elder Bean's blog while you are gone, so if you'd like me to mail you a hard copy of his blogs from time to time, contact me! :)
Name Tags
Elders Lowe, Bean & Barton

Elders Petersen, Bean and Lago

Friend, Elders at Fernando's Baptism

Elder Bean and Tifany

Grandmother & Granddaughter with Elder Bean









Elder Petersen checking for '"floaties" on the surface.  Just after this photo was taken his foot slipped and he plunged one leg into the water!
Sweaty face, but happy!


Elder Bean with Osasco youth/ young adults






No comments:

Post a Comment