Elder Bean's Mission Scripture

Elder Bean's Mission Scripture:

Alma 26: 35

35 Now have we not reason to rejoice? Yea, I say unto you, there never were men that had so great reason to rejoice as we, since the world began; yea, and my joy is carried away, even unto boasting in my God; for he has all power, all wisdom, and all understanding; he comprehendeth all things, and he is a merciful Being, even unto salvation, to those who will repent and believe on his name.

Friday, November 16, 2012

Nov 6, 2012 Update from David’s mom

Our Elder Bean was transferred from the MTC to the Sao Paulo North mission home on Nov 6.
Before he left the MTC he sent a number of pictures he’d taken from his top floor window.  He has loved the view overlooking that part of Sao Paulo, and has taken pictures of the panorama in every condition possible:  sunrise, sunset, midday, cloudy, clear, stormy and at night. Many of the pictures were pixilated, so I’ll not post them.  He was not able to write a blog letter that day, but did send a short note to me which I’ll share:
Mom!  I’m at the mission home, life is wonderful!  Tomorrow I’ll meet my companion Elder Petersen, and we will go to the Osasco Brazil Stake, Novo Granada Ward.  My P-day is Monday, so I’ll write next week to catch up.  With all my love, Elder David
Distrito 36-B Sao Paulo MTC  early Nov 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment