Elder Bean's Mission Scripture

Elder Bean's Mission Scripture:

Alma 26: 35

35 Now have we not reason to rejoice? Yea, I say unto you, there never were men that had so great reason to rejoice as we, since the world began; yea, and my joy is carried away, even unto boasting in my God; for he has all power, all wisdom, and all understanding; he comprehendeth all things, and he is a merciful Being, even unto salvation, to those who will repent and believe on his name.

Sunday, February 16, 2014

May 27, 2013 New companion!

I'M TRAINING AGAIN!!!!!! :D

Yeah, I'm so happy it's ridiculous!

I'm with Elder Torres - he's brasileiro, super cool, age 25, arrived last week from the CTM.  We're already really good friends.  My Portuguese is improving a lot, and life could hardly be better. :)

Elder Bean and Elder Torres

 On the day of the transfer, our corona (ride) stopped at their job before taking us to the mission home.  Guess where they work?  Right across the street from the CTM!!!  It was so weird seeing the CTM again.
It all looked smaller, a lot smaller.  Probably 'cause my confidence is way bigger.  baha

Also, on the road, we passed by the peak of Jaragua, which is kinda my beacon in here in Brazil (kinda like the air force memorial in DC).  It was good to see it again, and remember how every day in Osasco I saw it.

CTM - the missionary training center in Sao Paulo
Jaragua peak

















Between my "father" (trainer) Elder Petersen and my second "son" Elder Torres.
 I love posterity.
And between my two sons: Elder Lucas, and  Elder Torres.
My name tag alongside Elder Robison's.  Best of luck to him
in his new assignment.  He is pretty close to going home.


No comments:

Post a Comment