Elder Bean's Mission Scripture

Elder Bean's Mission Scripture:

Alma 26: 35

35 Now have we not reason to rejoice? Yea, I say unto you, there never were men that had so great reason to rejoice as we, since the world began; yea, and my joy is carried away, even unto boasting in my God; for he has all power, all wisdom, and all understanding; he comprehendeth all things, and he is a merciful Being, even unto salvation, to those who will repent and believe on his name.

Sunday, February 16, 2014

April 22, 2013 Transferencia to MAIRIPORA

After saying many teary goodbyes, I got transferred to Mairipora.  It is close to the interior, and it is so beautiful!  Less buildings, forest, lake, etc. - it's like being at camp again!  And so many times every day I think I'm walking down the path of an onbelay trip.  I love it.
Mairipora is close to the interior - reminds me of camp :)
My companion is Elder Robison from Seattle Washington.
View of Mairipora
I still did not get the shoe inserts (or the beef jerky).  Maybe it's be a good idea to resend.  As for what I've been doing in the meantime: using cardboard, smiling and walking still. . .  ;)

Please tell Grandma, Uncle Mark & Family, Aunt Kim & Uncle John, the Luques, the Woods, Andrea, Jonathan and Emily that I love them all.

You have a servant of God praying for you.  Every day, every night!!!
Love, Elder David Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment