Elder Bean's Mission Scripture

Elder Bean's Mission Scripture:

Alma 26: 35

35 Now have we not reason to rejoice? Yea, I say unto you, there never were men that had so great reason to rejoice as we, since the world began; yea, and my joy is carried away, even unto boasting in my God; for he has all power, all wisdom, and all understanding; he comprehendeth all things, and he is a merciful Being, even unto salvation, to those who will repent and believe on his name.

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Feb 25, 2013 Photos and Commentary

We had another baptism yesterday, and it was an absolute miracle! Mara was praying to receive new work, and on Tuesday last week, found a new job.  While she was thanking God on the bus on her way home from the job, she saw Elder Nielsen and me walking down the street. She suddenly had a strong confirmation that she needed to be baptized! She has been investigating for about a year. So HAPPY for her!  :)

Mara's baptism.

Thanks for the package of goodies!

Saw this on the street...Band is everywhere!


Worn out shoe inserts!

We walk so much!  Shoes just don't last as long.
I am in Hermana Oppes' ward.  This is a picture of a picture of her son
when he was serving in the Woodruff's mission.  Small world!!
Life is super good here. I am constantly thinking about the possibility of leaving this wonderful area.  I´ll find out next Monday (March 4) if I stay or if I go...

The ward is working with us alot, and we´re meeting new people everyday. The work here is really starting to take off.  It's wonderful seeing the momentum, and a little sad that I might not be here to enjoy the fruits. But hey, that´s a mission, and I'll go where called.  :)  Meanwhile. . . I' m sooo happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment